Monday, October 15, 2007

Starting Over, . . . Nah, not really

After cancelling my last blog a few months ago after fearing that it might be found by some zealots looking to find the bad in everything that others do, I feel it is time to start bloggin again.

I go to a new church now, Grace Apostolic Fellowship in Greenville, MS. After 27 years in the same church and denomination I find myself at peace with my decision to leave the safety of the mothership. I will now be allowing the word of God to lead me and instead of following man made religion and traditions I will try to follow in the footsteps of Christ along with a great community of believers who are not afraid to get outside the walls of the church to minister to our community.

On a completely different subject check out the music video below, the band is Paramore (a semi-christian band), the song is "Misery Business" and her singing ROCKS MY FACE OFF!! I think it actually has a good message to young ladies to respect themselves and not act or dress too sensual in order to compete because in the end they will get the respect that is deserved.

No comments: