Monday, May 11, 2009

Miscellaneous

Movies. All this time I really thought I hated watching movies because I couldn't pay attention. I mean I really have a hard time keeping up with what is happening when a DVD is playing but watch regular TV with no problem. Well, I bought a new LCD HD TV and for the first time actually enjoyed watching a movie. Just think, this whole time I had diagnosed myself with ADD when all along it was the TV.

The Gospel. I find myself realizing that the only thing that will ultimately help people and humanity is the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. Not the prosperity gospel, not the speaking and tongues and falling out gospel, not the Acts 2:38 or water baptism gospel, or any other man centered gospel, but the good news that God sent his only son for die for us while we were still sinners. Complete faith and total surrender to the one who has purchased us as his reward in which we can trust that our justification, sanctification, and glorification is a gift from him and a part of his plan from the foundation of the world.

The Climb. I like this song by Miley Cyrus. I know it sounds childish but I do.

Friends. I miss having a real conversations with my friends. I love discussing the deep meanings of life and pondering the reasons for everything with open minded people. Lately everyone has just been so busy with life, church, and family that it is hard to get together . . . I am the worse person at keeping up with the folks I love the most.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Awe do you miss me and JP?

Randall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randall said...

Yes, . . . :-)

Sugar Marketing said...

I like the climb too!!