Monday, November 12, 2007

REMIX: Jamming at John's Crawdad Hole

Here we are rocking out at our first nonchurch gig. I am still not sure if there is a market for a "christian" band at the local establishments in the Mississippi Delta. We can only try and see what happens. The folks at the Crawdad Hole were very nice and wanted us to come back as soon as possible. There were even a few couples dancing and having a good time.

Hopefully this will be a great chance to meet young folks and pass out some Remix flyers.

REMIX SAT. NIGHT CONCERT

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Ha ha, I now realize how big a dork I am but there is no changing that at my age. Special thanks to Pastor Cantu for doing the video. Hopefully, we can get enough footage for a commercial for our REMIX youth services.

No comments: